Confessional Preface

Thank you for choosing 'Angelic Confessions' as one of your online reading materials. I'm your host, Mimi. I hope you'll enjoy your visit here and if you could spare some time, please leave your suggestions or recommendation on the comment section below. Thanks again and have a nice day! P.S: This is a personal blog... No profitable ads/spam are allow in here!... I won't appreciate it so please behave...(Mimi Said)...

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Robot and Programming

Helo guys... nice to see you again.

This is one of the special post that I write which is related to the subject that I am studying @ UKM. Wanna know what is it? Let me give you a first glimpse...
Yeah, fascinating isn't it? ROBOTS. Can u believe it? It's in my course subject for this semester. How cool is that? (Well, sort of....)

But first thing first... Just in case you're wondering what kind of animal that I am about to built... No. I am not building a robot like this one... It doesn't had those kind of functions that are required by my lecturers. My lecturers wants a us to built a robot arm. You know the one that functional to grab stuff, put it down and place it nicely. Yeah, built a robot like that. So you could imagine it, look at the picture below...



OK, even looking at this one, I know that it's complicated if I try to built it. What am I after is a robot which has a motor that can rotate 360 degree, slide front and backwards (which we already figure out how after endless of trials) and move up and down (180 degree). Sounds easy, but putting it together sure one hell of a story. That's what I am trying to figure out, how can three different functions of a robot could be put together - without any chance of breaking it? Tomorrow I had to went back into the lab, and figure it out with my team members.

Oh, did I mention? We need to programmed the robot before it could move. Another task before a robot can be call a robot and tested by the lecturers.But thankfully, the programming is quite easy to understand. Is not like we have to come out with a new codings or something. Haha. Praise Lord for that!!. So with building and programming, life surely wasn't easy... but it wasn't dull either. Each day, I came into the lab, try to build a robot, then go back home dissapointed again before coming back tomorrow and try again. In short, it has been an endless trial for me in order to built a functional and desirable robot - although, it only has been a week  (0_0) !

Anyway, that is my life had been going on so far... projects, studying, planning, studying again...projects... Seems like it is endless (until we were at the end of the semester). That's a life of a student like me. I surely hope this project will succed though. I put a lot of effort in trying to understand everything about and anything related to it. You don't know how many videos had I watched in Youtube. Hope things will work out soon. Hopefully.

Mimi says: One of the robotic student





No comments:

Post a Comment