Let the Confession Session Begins....

Thank you for choosing 'Angelic Confessions' as one of your online reading materials. Enjoy your visits in here and if you could spare some time, please leave your suggestions or recommendation on the comment section below. Thanks again and have a nice day! P.S: This is a personal blog... No profitable ads are allowed in here!... I won't appreciate it so please behave...(Mimi Said)...

Friday, September 28, 2012

Fun Self-Photographing Pictures....


Audrey Hepburn has always been my source of inspiration when it comes for a self-photography. It's true that she didn't take the picture herself they way I do but she had a perfect poses for each of them. I compared her to many other actresses and singer but none could pull it off the way she do. Her smile, her grace and her personality is totally admirable. Her talent in acting is another blessing to her great looks. I already watch a couple of her well-known movies such as 'My Fair Lady', 'Breakfast at Tiffany's, 'Charade' and 'Funny Face'. So far, 'Funny Face' have been one of my fav classic movies. Her natural ways in representing herself in every pictures really amaze me and I adore her so much.

Now, I know I'm NO Audrey Hepburn but I do know that everyone needs some inspiration of their own to do their favorite things. For me, Audrey it is. So, I hope you will excuse this amateurish photo that I had taken by using digital camera's and acknowledge my skills rather than the camera. Good picture or not, I had so much fun taking it and I hope you would feel the same way too...

-Happy scrolling!!-












No matter what you do, just remember to have some fun while taking pictures... I hope you will have a good angle of yourself after reading this post. If you had any inquiries whatsoever feel free to drop me your question in my comments box. Have a nice day! (>.<)

3 comments:

  1. tooo beautiful n nice work... :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's impressive that you are getting thoughts from this article as well as from our argument made here.
    Admiring the hard work you put into your blog and detailed information you provide. It's awesome tο come
    across а blog eveгy once іn а while
    that isn't the same outdated rehashed material. Wonderful read! I've bοokmarked youг site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.
    Also visit my weblog - akademi sulaman

    ReplyDelete