Let the Confession Session Begins....

Thank you for choosing 'Angelic Confessions' as one of your online reading materials. Enjoy your visits in here and if you could spare some time, please leave your suggestions or recommendation on the comment section below. Thanks again and have a nice day! P.S: This is a personal blog... No profitable ads are allowed in here!... I won't appreciate it so please behave...(Mimi Said)...

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

In the End of Fasting Month of 2012....

Yes, Raya is around the corner AGAIN! Seriously, time passed by so quickly that I didn't realize it that fasting month is almost over.... I feel sad and happy at the same time. Happy because I get to see my close relatives again on Hari Raya and sad that this might be my last Ramadhan with my family  before I had to celebrate it ALONE again (as in 2010). Thank you Mr. Short-Sem! (Sarcastically).

Anyway, with the end of fasting month I am sure everybody is doing some last minutes shopping or whatnot.. Just a gentle reminder, don't waste people! Buy necessary stuff and leave the unimportant one behind. As for me, I had a pair of 'Baju Kurung' this year... the color... well, let's keep it a secret for now until the picture surface on my Facebook. Deal? Haha.

(Mixed feelings) With the end of fasting month and Hari Raya approaching.. That also means that my sem break is almost Over! Don't know how to feel about this one.. but it certainly not happy =.=. I can't believe that I am a 2nd year now.... Looking back at my Sept 2011 post , I still can't believe it! :)

To sum up my first year, well this is what I remember: Orientation day, Classes, Quizzes, Assignment, Mid-Term, Quizzes, and Final Exam (repeated for 2nd Sem except the Orientation day part). And a little bitty bit of Programs that I joined to gain my Learning Contract (LC) plus programs that I join for fun. Oh, and that weekend hang-out with my roommate and friends as well... Haha, that's just about to cover it.

(About me) Speaking of which, I had much longer hair-do now... I rarely have one before. Have you read my Nov 2011 post?? You will know what I mean. I sort of like/hate it... Like it because I look more feminine and hate it because it can get pretty stuffy sometimes.. And when I feel stuffy, I feel like cutting it down but I never actually did... I love my new hair...

(New Favourite Belongings) My dad brought me a new bookshelf so I can put my novels and comics together. That's what I been asking him for the past one and a half year. I'm glad that he finally true to his words.

Well that's what I had to say about my life in the End of Fasting Month of 2012.... I hope that you enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed reminiscing about my 1st year and life around fasting month. Thanks for reading and Goodbye!

Sincerely: Mimi Said

2 comments: