Confessional Preface

Thank you for choosing 'Angelic Confessions' as one of your online reading materials. I'm your host, Mimi. I hope you'll enjoy your visit here and if you could spare some time, please leave your suggestions or recommendation on the comment section below. Thanks again and have a nice day! P.S: This is a personal blog... No profitable ads/spam are allow in here!... I won't appreciate it so please behave...(Mimi Said)...

Monday, June 25, 2012

2nd Semester Break Plans

Like I normally did, every semester break akan wujudnya list-list yang boleh keep me occupied sepanjang cuti semester. This time aku tak nak merepek jauh-jauh sangat, just wanna keep it simple and reachable sebab adanya bulan Ramadhan. Hope by the end of my holiday aku dah sampai half-way through that list. Alrite, here we go, again!

1.) Operation House-Cleaning
2.) Tambah collection English Novels
3.) Habiskan baca English Classic novels
4.) Tambah collection photo pada Family Photo Albums
5.) Self-photographing 
6.) Songwriting
7.) Try out new genre of novels
8.) Practice Driving 

That's so far on my list now. Maybe I'll add more to it later. Goodbye now. Have a great day for bloggers who stopping by.

Sincerely: Mimi Said

No comments:

Post a Comment